Arckit’s open-ended building platform allows you to bring iconic architectural gems to life from around the world as never before. This Arckit set of components and step-by-step video enables you to build an Arckit model representation of the famous Fallingwater House.
Fallingwater House was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1935. It is located in southwest Pennsylvania and is partly built over a waterfall. Fallingwater stands as one of Wright's greatest masterpieces both for its dynamism and for its integration with its striking natural surroundings.
You can also add the Arckit Building Plate as a base to build from and for displaying your creation (the Building Plate is not included in the kit). Please note, if you use the building plate, there is no need to include the Links to the underside of the model as indicated in the step-by-step video.
|11010101||One-by-One Floor 1.01||10|
|11010102||One-by-Two Floor 1.02||18|
|11010103||One-by-Three Floor 1.03||10|
|11010104||One-by-Four Floor 1.04||13|
|11010105||One-by-Five Floor 1.05||4|
|11010106||One-by-Six Floor 1.06||4|
|12010404||Floor plate 4x4||7|
|15010501||Tiles White 5.01||74|
|26010613||Low Grad 6.13||6|
|27010614||High Grad 6.14||6|
|37010205||Wall Low 2.05||109|
|37020207||Wall low Clear 2.07||6|
|39010901||Wall Joint 9.01||3|
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at email@example.com and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
C/O Polar Express Logistics
5 S Main St,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
You must have an RMA number from us in advance. Please do not ship without an RMA number, your parcel will be refused by the warehouse.