What is Arckit?
Arckit is a ‘hands-on’ and ‘open-ended’ architectural building block platform consisting of unique components for spontaneously exploring and visualising your ideas in scale model form. Inspired by real modular building techniques, Arckit enables aspiring architects of all ages to build freely and without restrictions using a ‘professional-level’ design tool. Think of Arckit like any instrument, the more you become familiar with it, the more amazing creations you will bring to life.
Can I build more than the sample models?
YES! The sample build on the box is just to get you started so you become familiar with Arckit’s unique ‘open-ended’ components and platform. Each kit has a further 3 alternative designs available online which we recommend you also build and then the possibilities for you to create your own masterpieces are truly unlimited. If you can imagine it, you can build it!
Are all kits compatible with one another?
YES! All Arckit sets and individual components can freely integrate with one another.
Who can enjoy Arckit?
Arckit can be used by anyone from 4yrs and upwards to adults as a fun, practical and stimulating design tool to be enjoyed individually or in groups. Arckit encourages hands-on creativity and less time on your mobile devices.
• Future architects and creators looking to step-up from their building block toys to a more advanced building block tool
• Parents wanting to give a meaningful gift to their children that they will enjoy, reuse and learn from.
• Adult hobbyists, designers and self-builders as a working model for exploring, visualising and communicating their ideas.
• Schools to teach and learn a myriad of STEM & STEAM topics through the lens of architecture.
• Elderly as a fun, engaging and stimulating product to be enjoyed independently or with a group of friends.
Arckit empowers minds through Architecture...Unleash your inner Architect with Arckit!
What scale is Arckit?
Arckit is scale 1:50 metric or ¼ imperial however did you know that you can also interpret Arckit at any scale you envisage it to be depending on its surroundings and context? Have fun integrating it with your other building block toys and characters.
Are Arckit component available digitally?
Arckit Digital components are also available to build with via SketchUp and Revit.
Can I add 3D printed Components?
Yes! You’ll soon find bespoke ‘free to print’ as well as ‘pay to print’ 3D components in the Arckit Universe for integrating your with standard components. You can also try creating your own 3D printed components and adding them to your creations. We’d love to see!