Arckit Academy Education Bundle & Lesson Plans Ages 8-13 Yrs (up to 24 Students)
The bundle can be modified to your budget. For more information, please contact us on email@example.com
We are proud to present the Arckit Academy Education Bundle for the 8 - 13 years age range.
This bundle is recommended for up to 24 students and it is offered together with our Arckit Academy lesson plans. All kits and accessories are reusable, open-ended and compatible with one another.
The Arckit Academy Educational Kit consists of 16 custom-made lesson plans. Among the subjects covered are STEAM, architecture & design, climate and sustainability, scale and measurement, interior and urban planning, inclusivity and the 5Cs (creativity, communication, collaboration, critical and computational thinking).
Developed together with top-level teachers, Arckit Academy Lesson Plans align with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) & C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards (College, Career & Civic Life). They can be easily adapted for schools and after-school workshops.
View our Sample Lesson Plan (Ages 8-13)
The Age 8 - 13 Yrs Education Bundle (for up to 24 students) consists of:
2x Greenscape Village Kits
2x Coastal Living Kit
2x Mountain Living Kit
2x Desert Living Kit
4x GO Eco Kit
4x A100 Kits
4x A200 Kits
2x A500 Kits
30x Building plates
Optional extras (not included in the price):
Arckit Sports Stadium Vol. 1
Arckit Sports Stadium Vol. 2
Arckit Booster Tubes & Building Plate Bundle
One-by-One Clear Coloured Floor or Roof
One-by-Two Clear Coloured Floor or Roof
One-by-Three Clear Coloured Floor or Roof
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
C/O Polar Express Logistics
5 S Main St,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
You must have an RMA number from us in advance. Please do not ship without an RMA number, your parcel will be refused by the warehouse.
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.|