Bundle kit of 6 Arckit 500 sqm. Architectural Model Building Kits
Pre-Order for End of October Delivery, or get in touch with us at email@example.com to reserve your new A500 without obligation, and for exclusive priority on shipping!
Experience the ultimate in advanced architectural model making with A500, the largest and most advanced scale model building kit yet from Arckit (build up to 500 sqm) and this bundle of six.
The A500 comes with:
- 550 Arckit pieces (Architectural building blocks).
- 99 x Reusable Arckitexture decals (including white louvres, light timber, bricks and vegetation).
- 52 x Arckit cardboard pop-outs (including figurines, trees & furniture).
- Features a pitched roof design set.
- 1 x Introductory booklet with instructions for 1 design, reusable box.
- A further 2+ alternative building design instructions are available online as well as lots more printable Arckitexture decals and Arckit inspiration.
- Arckit Digital components are also available to build via SketchUp and Revit platforms.
- Ultra-sleek, matt black reusable magnetic box and 3 removable storage trays.
- Package dimensions: 450x340x170mm
- Recommended for age 14+
Learn more about A500 here.
And remember that all Arckit construction sets are compatible with one another!
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
C/O Polar Express Logistics
5 S Main St,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
You must have an RMA number from us in advance. Please do not ship without an RMA number, your parcel will be refused by the warehouse.
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.|