The World’s 1st Multi-Stadium Model Building Kit
Sports and sporting events are such an important part of all our lives whether we are playing or supporting our favorite teams. So, we’ve decided to create The World’s first Multi-Sports Stadium Building Kits called Arckit Sports. Now everyone can design their very own theater of dreams or create a miniature stadium representation of their favorite local, college, or professional team.
Arckit Sports Volume 1
Arckit Sports vol. 1 introduces the fascinating world of architecture and stadium design to fans of field sports including Football, Baseball, Soccer, Rugby, Athletics and Gaelic football.
The kit comes with a series of field cards depicting you favorite sports and an array of stickers to complete your builds or why not customize your design with you own stickers and props.
Build anything from open-air, enclosed and semi-enclosed stadiums to an interactive stadium where you can also slot in your cell phone and truly bring your stadium to life with 2D animations available via www.Arckit.com or by watching live action sporting events and playing your favorite sports games. Volume 1 includes Angled Outer Wall components to enable a clean, sleek finish typical of many original stadium designs.
- 250+ Arckit ‘freeform' components to enable multiple stadium builds
- Set of field cards for 6 different sports
- Sticker pack (audience, TV screen, score boards, sports crests, sports equipment and sports figures)
- Comprehensive step-by-step instruction booklet with 5 different stadium designs to get you started
- Reusable storage box
- Fun 2D online sports field animations available from www.Arckit.com
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at email@example.com and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
Unit 2, Hillview House
Sandyford Industrial Estate, D18,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.|