Arckit Greenscape Village introduces our future environmental visionaries to building a clean, green & self-sustainable community, powered only by nature and this set of twelve kits.
The Arckit Greenscape Village comes with:
- 124 Arckit pieces including our newest Low Wall (square, circle & arch) components.
- 23 x Arckit cardboard pop-outs (including market stalls, gardeners, kayaks, cyclists, trees and more).
- Scenic Building Plate.
- An introductory booklet with instructions for 1 design. reusable box (to be removed, saying in last bullet point).
- A further 3+ alternative building design instructions are available below.
- Reusable storage box for components and accessories.
- Package dimensions: 340x220x60mm
- Recommended for age 5+
GREENSCAPE VILLAGE SCALE - The scale of Greenscape Village is open to interpretation by its little dreamer who is dreaming up their big ideas with it. Let's call it Dreamer Scale. Did you know that you can have fun integrating Arckit with your other building block toys and characters? Why not try.
And remember that all Arckit construction sets are ‘open-ended’ and compatible with one another!
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
C/O Polar Express Logistics
5 S Main St,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
You must have an RMA number from us in advance. Please do not ship without an RMA number, your parcel will be refused by the warehouse.
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.|