Curve Wall Mellon Yellow
Curved Melon yellow Wall panel components in the ARCKIT system used to represent the dimensions of a 3.75m arc with a radius of 2.4m or 12.5ft arc with a radius of 8ft at a 1:48 / 1:50 metric or ¼ imperial scale.
These pieces are especially useful for delineating glass in combination with “Curved Modules”. Each “Curved Panel” contains two pins on the top and bottom which allows them to connect into the corresponding holes of module components.
These panels can be placed side by side to create longer wall runs, or stacked with “Panel Extenders” to construct extended height panels. (Ral 1028) Product size: 70x15x50mm
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
Unit 2, Hillview House
Sandyford Industrial Estate, D18,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.|