Arckit Academy Education Bundle Age 4 - 7 Yrs (up to 24 Students)
The bundle can be modified to your budget. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to present the Arckit Academy Education Bundle for the 4 - 7 years age range.
This bundle is recommended for up to 24 students. All kits and accessories are reusable, open-ended and compatible with one another.
Education is undergoing seismic change to catch up with the fast paced world we’re living in today and so too are the tools for teaching new and essential skill sets.
Arckit offers a refreshing and sophisticated ‘hands-on & learn by doing’ approach that is unique to anything else available out there and educators are very excited about bringing it into their classrooms, library workshops and makerspaces.
The Age 4 - 7 Yrs Education Bundle consists of:
8x Greenscape Village Kit
4x Coastal Living Kit
4x Mountain Living Kit
4x Desert Living Kit
4 x GO Eco Kit
30x Building plates
Optional extras (not included in the price):
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalized or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at email@example.com and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
C/O Polar Express Logistics
5 S Main St,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
You must have an RMA number from us in advance. Please do not ship without an RMA number, your parcel will be refused by the warehouse.
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.|